Monday 17 February 2014

from whistler, forever ago


I've decided to start a new series here on p.s.heart since I am apparently a master procrastinator. I'll be sharing small collections of forgotten photos that I find here and there.  I hope you enjoy!

These photos are from a trip my family took up to Whistler to celebrate my grandparents 60th anniversary (how amazing is that?) way back in November.  The house we stayed in was an absolute dream, and the views were so insanely beautiful.  I had never been to Whistler before (shocking, I know), and I hope to visit again soon!


So much good food.  We definitely have our priorities in order.











I found my twin!  Pretty hilarious that I apparently dress like a mountie 99% of the time during the Winter.

Also, that's my dad.  He's pretty swell.
Random fact: I've had complete strangers come up to me asking if I'm his daughter, since we look so much alike.  I try not to be offended...since, you know, I'm not a 50 year old man.  But whatevs.





Classic family portrait.  Man....I love my fam!

p.s. ♥ kelsey

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photos! Looks like such a great time for your family :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea for a post series. These photos are beautiful + your family time looks amazing. I love Whistler, Martin & I live about 2 hours from there!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Leave us some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...