Sunday 22 September 2013

outfit post: high-waisted pants are where it's at

pants&shirt: the garage // boots: steve madden // necklace: forever21


Let me introduce to you, my first pair of high-waisted pants (of my adult life).  I've been on the search for the perfect pair for a while now, and am so stoked that they're becoming more common in stores now.  My mom thinks it's quite funny that they're coming back in style, and likes to tease me about it.  Whatevs.  I'll probably be making fun of myself for wearing them in about 5 years!  But for now...I'm in love.



Happy first day of Autumn!

p.s.   kelsey

4 comments:

  1. i love high waisted pants.
    i've been in love with high waisted pants for a while.
    i just hate low rise jeans.
    i don't want my pants falling off, you know?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i hear ya! now that i've gone high waisted, I never want to go back :P

      Delete
  2. Yes! I found a pair of old red levis that are high waisted and love them. I love pairing my shorter shirts with them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. totally! I love that I can get away with buying crop tops now, and just tuck them in :)

      Delete

Leave us some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...