Sunday 29 September 2013

outfit post : back to fall basics...

This is officially my "back to fall" outfit and had I been going back to school again this fall, it probably would've been my "back to school" look! Mustard, army green, a little bit of lace, an infinity scarf, and boots... really, it's my ideal fall look, and with the crisp weather these days, these wardrobe pieces are becoming essentials! And to make this fall post really awesome, I dragged Caleb into some photos to show off his "fall" outfit (which I obviously picked out for him... *wink*).
But really, who doesn't love a boy in plaid?
my outfit... mustard jacket: anthropologie // lace shirt: anthropologie // 
army green pants: garage // boots: spring // earrings: spring

his outfit... plaid shirt: joe fresh // jeans: winners

& many thanks to the lovely Kirsten Buyer for taking these photos for me! Check out her photography here and give her some love, she's so talented and wonderful :) 

Cheers!

p.s.   clara

9 comments:

  1. I love these pictures. I love how you can put boots and lace and a scarf and everything else together and it looks so perfect.Your beautiful and that guy that you hang out with is pretty handsome too.
    Mama H

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks mama! I think he's pretty handsome too :)

      Delete
  2. Awwww, you two are adorable! I love your earrings, I feel like the whole feather-y just completes the entire outfit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Jessica, they're my favourite earrings too! something about feathers.... :)

      Delete
  3. You are soooo cute. Lace with any autumn colors is what I like to call perfect! Yay for scarves actually being of use and not just looking cute! I'm so ready for this to be a daily thing! xo Emma
    -alittledarling.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, I totally agree, Emma. Fall outfits are probably my favourite - they're just so cozy and wonderful! p.s. cute blog, you and your man are adorable

      Delete
  4. Oh my gosh you look like a doll! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this outfit! And the photos are so sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank youuuu!! :) you're so sweet and you always look like a doll, so I'll take the compliment with honour!

      Delete
  5. Cute! Mustard is a color I love and need to get in my wardrobe stat! Not certain why it's not already there...

    ReplyDelete

Leave us some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...