Saturday 11 May 2013

outfit post: introducing jorica



Now if you've been reading our blog for a while, you've probably seen my lovely friend Jorica before!  She was my main adventure-seeking partner while I lived in Van, and I miss her to pieces!

We met in 5 years ago while we were both first years at UBC, and quickly bonded over our love of books and our mutual dislike of physics labs.  Since then, we get together to craft, try new restaurants, explore Vancouver, or simply talk and talk and talk.  

Jorica is so sweet and encouraging, and I would be so lost without her.   


While we were visiting the quaint little town of Steveston a couple of weeks ago, I asked Jorica if I could do some portraits of her, and she said yes!  I'm not sure why I never did this before...silly me.  She's gorgeous, and has such cute style!

dress: urban outfitters // lace shirt: express // jacket: fairweather // necklace: a gift from me (from a craft fair) // boots: h&m // wrap bracelet: handmade by jorica herself!


Now that was an epic post!  I just had too many favorites, I couldn't leave any out!

p.s.   kelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...