Sunday 2 December 2012

weekly wrap-up: old friends and a countdown!


This week started off brilliantly with a mini reunion of old friends!  We grabbed lunch at Granville Island, and went for a walk around the ocean.  We talked and laughed and talked some more...but our time together was still much too short!


I was thoroughly enthralled by the incredible number of wintery/Christmas-y plants that different vendors had out.  So gorgeous!

And the chocolates below are basically the best thing I've ever eaten in my life.  My friend Byron bought us girls chocolate for dessert...and these were to die for!  Salted caramel and dark chocolate, and the other was filled with peanut butter!  Totally feeding my addictions....


This past semester, I've been volunteering at a cute little cafe on campus, which seeks to provide cheap, healthy food from local farmers to students!  It's been a blast, and the people there are all so wonderful.  The pictures below are from my last day this semester!

(Yes, we're all a bit insane...please don't judge.)


And finally, I also attended a Christmas banquet!  It was so much fun to get all gussied up with my roomie, and take a break from schoolwork!

(last 2 photos courtesy of: Tim Blonk)

This coming week is definitely going to be an adventure for me!  I have 2 exams, and then will be packing up my stuff and heading home...only to fly out to Edmonton the very next morning!  Yep, I'm getting incredibly excited to be visiting Clara (and my dear friend Jenna) in just a few short days!  Get ready for lots of shenanigans, baking and crafts coming from the TWO of us!

p.s. ♥ kelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...