Friday 19 October 2012

whimsical jars


My dear friend Jorica gifted these whimsical jars to me as part of my birthday present, and they were too sweet not to share!


As she explains in the card, each jar represents something different: the jar of love was filled with chocolate hugs, the jar of possibilities was filled with an assortment of pretty, glittery things (all with special meaning), and the last (and my favorite!) was the jar of smiles....which was filled with 22 special notes/quotes/lyrics!


Jorica had picked up an assortment of jars at a dollar store, and painted them with white accents, and little details which I just loved!


This was definitely one of the most thoughtful gifts I received this year!  I absolutely adored it.  Such a sweet and simple gift idea!


p.s.   kelsey

2 comments:

  1. this is soooo lovely, thoughtful, and heart-warming! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you love it, this was such a fun gift to put together. The notes are my favorite too :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave us some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...