Saturday 23 June 2012

outfit of the day: a mint crush


So....I have a crush.  A crush on MINT!  

Mint has become super trendy this past year...and I'm lovin' it!  I actually bought this dress TWO years ago, and it is still one of my absolute favorites.  I found it in the sale section of Urban Outfitters for 50% off!  I've realized that my obsession with Urban is not exactly healthy for my wallet, which means that their sale section is basically my second home!


And my jean jacket has made it's second appearance!  Seriously, it has been my favorite item this summer and is so versatile.


And I bought the cutest holga from Urban Outfitters a couple of months ago, and I am IN LOVE!  I'm nearly through my first roll of film and am so excited (and nervous) to get it developed and see how it turned out!


What's your current colour crush?

ps: kelsey ♥

4 comments:

  1. helloooo cutie! I absolutely ADORE your outfit, the colour scheme, your hair, everything!! really, you're perfect =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so elegant! mint is such a fabulous summer colour :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love love that camera (and that it matches your outfit. How perfect!). Jean jackets are definitely a staple in my summer wardrobe and my favourite colour is navy. Which isn't very summery but I'm still loving pairing it with every other colour on the spectrum.

    Wren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you thank you! And I'm in love with navy too...I love putting a nautical twist on it for summer :)

      Delete

Leave us some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...