Sunday 20 May 2012

weekly wrap up : belated mother's day


I had a fairly busy week on the farm.  Kelsey was in Kananaskis until Wednesday, so I had to pick up the slack.  Spring time = planting galore for pumpkin/apple/rhubarb farms.  I spent this week planting pumpkins, apple trees, squash, rhubarb, and well...not taking photos.  

So most of today's pictures come from our belated Mother's Day adventure.  Kelsey was gone last Sunday, so we made up for it today by visiting Granny and Grumpa's Antiques.  It was a crazy farm with about six barns full of antiques.  I will just give you a sneak peek of some of the things we found, look for a full post about it later this week!


First off the card we got for our mom!  Which she did receive on the real Mother's Day, along with a hand made bird house we found at Ten Thousand Villages.


So when we got to Granny and Grumpa's we kind of just wandered into one of the barns and started taking pictures...


I made a new friend...


....and got to go on a crazy flight!


We found some awesome antique books. 

Canadian Geography for Juniors for the Geographical Biogeoscience student, and Essays and Essay-writing for the English student!


We finished off our trip with a visit to Starbucks!  Where the barista spelled my name right and Kelsey's wrong.  This never happens, so we decided to get photographic evidence!!


We had a great time together!  I am so glad I got to spend the day with these two :)

ps: jordyn ♥ 

2 comments:

  1. It was an amazing day-great place to visit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. happy belated mother's day my abby mama! looks like you girls had a wonderful time =)

      Delete

Leave us some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...